Saturday, February 16, 2008

Kurt and Goldie Bringing Sexy Back

If the picture below doesn't make you believe in happily ever after, I don't know what will. We live in A culture that would have us believe that true love is deserved only by the young, the beautiful and the airbrushed.

But isn't true love born in the trials and tests of living?

Maybe I'm getting old, but for me, that's where sexy lives. And it looks like Kurt and Goldie have found the golden ticket--in each other.

Thanks, TMZ for one of the few positive, love affirming photos to ever appear on your site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Liane. That's a fabulous picture.
BTW-have you read Cornelia Read? She's a new mystery writer and she has a hysterical blog called Naked Authors. She has a autistic daughter which she writes about as well as you do with your kids.
It's Jennifer-I forgot my google password.

Liane Gentry Skye said...

Hi Jennifer! I was wondering what happened to you the other day. Is Naked Authors on blogspot? I'll have to look that up. :)

Hugs!