Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Nanomail!

You know, when you've spun out some 22 thousand words of crap in seven days time, you wonder if you'll ever find your way through the rest of the month.

This morning, I logged on to Nanowrimo to find out that I had some nanomails. YAY! I like mail. But this wasn't just any old mail. It was....gasp...nanoFANmail! WOW! What a feeling.

There are actually people--real live readers--out there who like me. OK, not really me...my writing. Which is good enough for me.

Who'd have known this effort in really bad, really prolific writing, would turn me into a fan mail whore. Now I'm going to have to keep writing. For my adoring fans, of course. As God (and the nano word counter) is my witness, they shall never go excerptless again.

At least not until writers block rears its ugly head.

Which, with my track record, should hit in about....well.....three hundred words.

Oh well, fame ruled while it lasted. :)

No comments: