Monday, February 12, 2007

My Amazon Short is Live!

Eeek, my Amazon short, Imprint in the Ice is out. I can't believe I'm this excited over such a teensy publishing credit. But I am. And I got my first blurb, too. :)

According to William Stillman, author of Autism and the God Connection, "The poignant prose with which Liane Gentry Skye crafts her uncommon love story makes Imprint in the Ice a vignette about not only the universality of love but the inextinguishable bonds we forge with one another no matter the variation of our human experience."

Now that's a mighty big blurb to live up to, but since my story centers around the love of an autistic man for a developmentally challenged woman--William's endorsement means a lot.

I hope you enjoy the story.

As always, allow love to rule in your lives.

Liane

No comments: