Wednesday, October 17, 2007

But Mom, he's GREEN.



Yes, folks, there's a comic book hero for every gal. And according to the Superhero Dating Quiz, this guy's the one for me. Now I'm as open minded as the next girl, but (ahem) green is so *not* my color. And I like my men with....gray matter. Ok, ok, I know Dr. David Banner was a doctor, and mom still hasn't gotten over the fact that I didn't marry "that sweet doctor", but this is so NOT funny mom! I know you're behind this. :D

So, guess I'll just continue writing my own romantic heroes. Take that, Mom!

Kiss of the Cerberus is now at 7,000 words, 23,ooo to go. And I'm having way too much fun. So much so that I'm afraid my novella is going to cop a tude and turn into a novel.

So far so good with the Seventy Days of Sweat Challenge. Day 3 and all is well.

Wish me luck! :) Today is actually as SANE day.

2 comments:

Portia Da Costa said...

Hiya! Glad all is going well on the Sweat70 challenge. :)

Which is doubly, triply [is that a word?] impressive, given all the other things that are on your to do list!

I feel ashamed of myself now... and must go and get stuck into my WIP. Right now...

Love

WendyPortia

Judy said...

Thanks for coming by and I'm glad I've found your sites. looking forward to getting to know you more and good luck on the 70 days!